Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cal and the Vacuum



Yes that is Cal and yes that is the vacuum. Let me explain. Cal takes everything apart. Old toys, household items, you name it. He is so curious and loves to know how things work. This is an old vacuum that doesn't work anymore. We just replaced it a few weeks ago. It was on the front porch ready to be taken to the dump. He couldn't wait to get his hands on it. He spent at least 3 hours after school for 2 days on this project. Do you see that big heavy coat? It was freezing outside. When he came in his hands and face were red. Look at his smile. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. The first I thought when I saw those pics is how much he looks like Grant. That's the mind of an engineer in training (Cal not me). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother Seth used to take everything apart. It drove my mom nuts! Usually it wasn't stuff that was broken! However, he is now a very successful engineer.

    ReplyDelete